Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 1 of 12 days of December Dedication and Devotion in 2013... maybe I will pick a better name.

 So today was a great start!  As far as the Thanksgiving stole all my money and I'm broke diet goes... I had a coffee and Papaya Batida (smoothie) for Breakfast. Crackers for snack....Pasta and homemade passion fruit juice for Lunch.  2 Boiled eggs, 2 Bananas & Banana bread for dinner.  Total Spent $92 RD

Ohh... and I was gifted a fish empanada... as to be honest.

Today's Accomplishments:

  • This may not look like it but this is my new Yoga studio (hey there's a mat and some pictures of Yoga...)
  • 1 Dead Scorpion in the bedroom...Maybe this is what bit me the other day in bed... We'll never know. 
  • 3.5 mile Run :)
  • Re-registered for the GRE... going to show up on the right day this time.
  • Cleaned House... Dear Archer, I love you... but you SUCK!  If you continue to stand in my dust pile and try to attack the broom you will regret it...
  • Organized/ Improved my Wall of Inspiration.  
  • Visited neighborhood people and played with kids...
Reading and sleep will follow... Tomorrow starts the real work.

No comments:

Post a Comment