Monday, December 2, 2013

day 3 of 12 days of December... until Alana arrives

Last night when I woke up ( I guess I have woken up every night for the past month)  I was hungry... I went back to sleep eventually.
I started today off well, with the breakfast and a 2 mile run, followed by yoga, and other exercise until I was exhausted again... Then I listened to Snap Judgment (NPR) and studied GRE vocab.  Note about Snap Judgement... the stories always make me cry (in a good way most of the time), do not listen to this on a bad day.  I crossed the river today and practiced numbers and letters... and played cards with some kids.  Then I traded books and came home.

I did not do well on the whole diet thing... I had a smoothie and coffee for breakfast... crackers for snack after run, More pasta and passion fruit juice (because I literally had nothing else to eat in the house).  On my way to the playita I ate a small bag of cookies, and upon returning I bought a $30 RD slice of Pizza.  Dinner was salad and more passion fruit juice. So I'm pretty sure I stayed under $100 RD in food today... so I guess that's a good day. 

Final note, a life goal of mine is to live in a place where I can sit comfortably and eat any meal I please without being molested by mosquitoes.... jajaja.



No comments:

Post a Comment